ABOUT EVEXIA PERFORMANCE
Evexia Performance is a specialty service that combines sports science and sports nutrition, and is specifically designed for athletes of all ages. The outcomes of participating in the Evexia Performance program are;
- Enhanced performance through individualised exercise programs
- Thorough movement assessment prior to beginning, conducted by one of our sports scientists
- Consistent data monitoring of each athlete through technology such as VALD Force Decks
- Very small group training setting (no more than 4 athletes per coach) results in a highly personal coaching session
- Sports nutrition guidance through an on-site sports nutritionist
- Access to recovery tools such as compression garments and infrared sauna
Who is this for?
Evexia Performance is a program suited to athletes of any age, although we find the most amount of benefit is seen in athletes 14 years and above.
Our team of sports scientists have developed a program that is individualised, and therefore it is suitable for athlete across all sports. We provide the support and guidance beyond what local clubs and coaches can provide, with our only focus on improving the way our athletes move, perform and feel.
What do the sessions look like?
All of Evexia Performance's sessions run on a 45-minute timeframe. Throughout the session, each individual athlete performs exercises within a program that is specifically designed for them. Each athlete is carefully monitored by one of our coaches to ensure correct technique and intensity. Once an exercise is completed, the athlete and the coach record the data of the session (e.g. weight used, reps completed etc) using specialised software, which is then used to monitor progress and results in seamless integration at each session.