3 Healthy Breakfast IdeasRead Now
1/3 cup raw Walnuts
2/3 cup rolled oats
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon coconut oil 2/3 cup natural almond milk
2 teaspoon rice malt syrup
1. In the food processor, pulse walnuts until they resemble a sand-textured powder.
2. Remove walnut flour and add oats, pulse until you get shaggy flour.
Place walnut and oats flours into a large mixing bowl and combine
3. Add all of the wet ingredients to the food processor and
blend to combine
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just
until the two come together. Let batter sit for 10 minutes at
5. Heat the pan and add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Drop 2 large
tablespoons of batter into pan. Spread slightly with the back of the spoon to even out the batter. Turn the heat down to low, let cook on underside until topside is opaque or bubbles have formed I batter. Check to see if bottom is browned, if so flip over to cook the other side until the underside is crispy and brown.
6. Serve with pure honey, fresh banana slices, chopped walnuts or yoghurt
50g diced roma tomato’s
25g shallots chopped
50 g chopped baby spinach leaves
100g shortcut bacon
50g mushrooms, finely sliced
25g onions, finely diced
1⁄4 cup skim milk Salt/pepper
1. In a bowl, whisk egg and skim milk add salt / pepper to season
2. Heat fried pan, spray olive oil on pan to avoid sticking. Add the egg mixture to pan and move mixture around pan until mixture is cooked slightly
3. Add all of the fillings to one side of the egg mixture, fold the other side of the egg mixture to close the omelette
4. Cook until outside is golden brown or until desired
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup mixed raw nuts
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons chia seeds
2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
2 tablespoons coconut flakes
2 tablespoons Goji berries
50 g strawberries
100g natural yoghurt
1. Place rolled oats, nuts, coconut flakes on a baking tray and sprinkle with the cinnamon, rice malt syrup and chia seeds.
2. Bake this mixture until golden
3. Mix Goji berries into the dry mix
4. Serve in a decorative glass with fresh strawberries and natural yoghurt.
29/9/2022 02:20:04 pm
Loved reading this tthank you
Leave a Reply.
Drew is a personal trainer and nutritionist and is the co-founder of Evexia Wellbeing. Drew specialises in long-term habit change, body composition training, and mindset.